We encrypt every data using the highest encryption standards available to keep our clients' information safe.
This website takes every precaution to protect our users’ personal information When our users submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect user information offline. All of our users’ information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific function (such as customer support) are granted access to personal information.
All employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices. Every year, as well as any time new policies are added, our employees are notified and/or reminded about the importance we place on privacy, and what they can do to ensure our customers’ information is protected.
Finally, the servers that we use to store personally identifiable information on are kept in a secure environment.
If you have any questions about the security of our website, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal information includes information that could be used to identify you and which is submitted via the tellnsearch.com website.
This may include your full name, your phone number, your email address, your organization name, and date of joining. All Personal Information are processed by us, and on our behalf by external service providers, where necessary.
The information is collected for the following purposes:
1. Enable the functionality of the end to end people analytics information system that is chosen and used by your organization, such as overall, cohort analysis and others;
2. Enable tellnsearch.com to provide products or services to your organization should your organization require it from tellnsearch.com;
3. Enable tellnsearch.com to recommend and provide you with the products or services you may potentially acquire with your instruction; and
4. To continuously improve tellnsearch.com’s products and services offered to you.
Tellnsearch.com may also collect information about your visit to its website without you actively submitting any information through various channels such as cookies. The collection of information through cookies may optimize your experience of the tellnsearch.com website and help Tellnsearch LLP collect statistics and analyse trends that will help it to continue improving the website in the future.
Tellnsearch.com or Tellnsearch is a trademark of the Company. The Company's trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not the Company's, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits the Company. All trademarks not owned by the Company that appear on this Web Site are the property of their respective owners.
1. To our subsidiaries, associated or related companies or their respective employees, professional advisors, agents or representatives;
2. To third party service providers, suppliers and vendors. For example: when using world-class cloud hosting services which involves the transfer of personal data to a foreign data centre for safekeeping; and
3. When instructed by your organization to send certain information to potential benefit providers in order for you to obtain the benefits; and
4. Other relevant scenarios
5. To comply with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, guidelines and/or legal requirements;
6. To litigate, defend or respond accordingly to an actual or potential lawsuit or queries involving regulatory and non-regulatory bodies; and
7. To generally protect the rights and property of tellnsearch.com and to ensure the technical competence and functioning of our systems.
If a user’s personally identifiable information changes such as the email address, we provide a way to correct, update or remove personal data that is provided to us. This can be done at the Profile section of the website or via email to email@example.com. A user’s personal information can also be updated based upon data provided to tellnsearch.com from their organization.
This website may contain links to other sites. Please be advised that tellnsearch.com is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website.
Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy we may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on our website.
This web site is provided by the company on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
The company makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk. Any links to other websites are provided as a courtesy. They are not intended to nor do they constitute an endorsement by the company of the linked materials.to the full extent permissible by applicable law, the company disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
The company does not warrant that this site, its servers, or e-mail sent from the company are free of viruses or other harmful components. The company will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages, even if the company is made aware of the possibility of such damages.
By visiting this Web Site, you agree that the laws of Malaysia, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will exclusively govern these Legal and Licensing terms and any dispute of any sort that may arise between you and the Company.
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding our use terms, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org